One Village One Voice is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We are looking for a Basketball coach/ Trainer to join our team. We are looking for a coach to help develop and expand Youth game mentally, physically and IQ. The ideal coach will be a mentor, coach and friend.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow and uphold the policies and mission statement of One Village One Voice inc.
- Help Plan, organize, and direct the One Village One Voice Basketball program.
- Develop practice drills and game strategies.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice.
- Performs support tasks such as distributing and maintaining eligibility forms, emergency data cards, and other related records.
- Help promote and fund raise for One village One Voice Basketball program.
- Attend Meetings with founders and board members.
- Create a safe environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of youth.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understand the fundamentals of the game of basketball.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Have the ability to motivate players to reach their potential.
- Be able to effectively handle stress and keep the temper in check.
- Have the ability to notice small details.
- Experience coaching or training Kids & Teens.
- Experience playing basketball on the High school, college or professional level.
- Be able to pass background check.
One Village One Voice is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We are looking for a Social Media Engagement specialist to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with a growing organization are encouraged to apply.
• Work with the co-founders to create and implement campaigns.
• Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
• Create engaging social media content
•1+ years experience in social media/marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
One Village One Voice is a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization. We are looking for someone who is energetic and patient with kids and adults. This a volunteer position with our organization. We are a young nonprofit looking to expand our programs and continue to reach out to the youth. We feel chess can be a vital program for young children and teens if taught the correct way.
- Teach chess to young beginners and advanced learners
- Develop curriculum, lesson plan activities for chess participants
- Help program plan fundraisers, team events, and competitions.
- Translate life lessons into chess lessons
- Work with program participants to develop their critical thinking, evaluation, risk-taking and leadership potential
- Be committed to the mission of the organization and be committed to the growth the youth.
- Knowledge of the rules and game of chess
- Previous experience as a coach or participant on a chess team preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with youth, parents, staff and community members
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the
Please send resume and chess experience information.